MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The Cason Water Association says its boil water alert has been lifted.
Customers on multiple roads in the Nettleton area were under the alert since the weekend.
Water had to be shut off to some customers Saturday because an emergency repair had to be made.
The alert was issued after that repair was made.
- Boil water alert lifted in the Nettleton area
- UPDATE: Cason Water Nettleton boil water notice lifted
- Cason Water lifts boil water alert
- UPDATE: Boil water alert lifted for Oxford
- MSDH: Saltillo lifts boil water alert
- Boil water alert issued after water outage for some in Nettleton area
- UPDATE: Boil water alert could be lifted for Tupelo Saturday
- UPDATE: Boil-water alert lifted for Town of Vaiden
- Boil water alert issued for some, lifted for others
- UPDATE: Boil water alert for Blue Mtn. has been lifted