JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi State Department of Health says the boil water alert for some people in Chickasaw County has been lifted.
The Houlka-Houston Water Association originally issued the alert for approximately 125 customers on County Roads 114, 124, 125 and 413.
It was issued as a precaution because of a loss of water pressure while replacing a water valve.
Testing has now determined the water is safe to drink.
- Boil water alert lifted for some in Chickasaw County
- Cason Water lifts boil water alert
- UPDATE: Boil water alert lifted for Oxford
- MSDH: Saltillo lifts boil water alert
- Parks Utilities lifts boil water alert in Noxubee County
- UPDATE: Boil water alert could be lifted for Tupelo Saturday
- UPDATE: Boil-water alert lifted for Town of Vaiden
- Boil water alert lifted in the Nettleton area
- UPDATE: Boil water alert for Blue Mtn. has been lifted
- Boil water alert issued for some, lifted for others