This alert was lifted on March 12 by the Mississippi State Department of Health.
Original post below
OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Some customers of the Punkin Water Association are under a boil water notice.
The notice was issued on Thursday, March 7.
This affects approximately 75 customers on County Road 415 who are served by the Punkin Water Association #1 in Lafayette County.
According to the Mississippi State Department of Health, a construction crew bored through a water line, causing a loss in pressure.
Those affected are recommended to boil their water for one minute before consuming.
- UPDATE: Boil water alert lifted for Punkin Water
- UPDATE: Boil water alert lifted for Oxford
- UPDATE: MSDH lifts boil water alert for Hamilton Water District
- UPDATE: Boil water alert lifted for Cason Water customers
- Big Creek Water lifts boil alert
- Mantachie, Cason Water lift boil water notices
- UPDATE: Boil water alert could be lifted for Tupelo Saturday
- UPDATE: Boil-water alert lifted for Town of Vaiden
- UPDATE: Boil water alert for Blue Mtn. has been lifted
- UPDATE: Noxubee County boil water notice lifted