PONTOTOC COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A precautionary boil water notice has been issued for customers of the Houlka-Washington Ext in Pontotoc County.
The notice was issued Tuesday, July 17.
This affects approximately 575 customers who are served by the water provider.
This is due to a system-wide pressure loss due to one or more line breaks.
Those affected are urged to boil their water for one minute before consuming.
- Boil water alert issued for some in Pontotoc County
- Boil water alert issued for Ecru customers
- Boil water alert issued for some in Noxubee County
- Cason Water lifts boil water alert
- Boil water alert issued for some, lifted for others
- Starkville Utilities issues boil water alert for some customers
- Town of Golden issues boil water alert for some customers
- Boil water alert issued for part of Starkville
- Tupelo no longer under boil water alert
- UPDATE: Boil water alert lifted for Oxford