UPDATE: Caledonia's notice was lifted on February 17. The water from this system is now safe to drink.
CALEDONIA, Miss. (WTVA) - Approximately 400 customers who get water from Caledonia are under a boil water alert.
This is for those in the Cobbleston Subdivision and those along Wolfe Road and Buckeggar Road.
It was issued because water pressure was lost due to a water line break.
People under the alert should boil their water for one minute before using it.
The same goes for some customers of the Caderetta Water Association.
It affects customers in Horsepen Bottom along County Road 392 in Calhoun County and James Road in Grenada County.
Meanwhile, the Trim Cane Water Association in Oktibbeha County has lifted the boil water alert issued that had been issued earlier.
- Cason Water lifts boil water alert
- Boil water alert issued for some, lifted for others
- UPDATE: Boil water alert lifted for Oxford
- MSDH: Saltillo lifts boil water alert
- Boil water alert issued for Ecru customers
- UPDATE: Boil water alert could be lifted for Tupelo Saturday
- UPDATE: Boil-water alert lifted for Town of Vaiden
- Boil water alert lifted in the Nettleton area
- UPDATE: Boil water alert for Blue Mtn. has been lifted
- Boil water alert lifted for some in Chickasaw County