VAIDEN, Miss. (WTVA) – The boil-water alert for the Town of Vaiden has been lifted.
The alert was issued on Monday, November 6 and was lifted on Wednesday, November 8.
This affected approximately 2,476 customers who are served by the Town of Vaiden in Carroll County. The alert was issued due to a system-wide pressure loss due to one or more line breaks.
- UPDATE: Boil-water alert lifted for Town of Vaiden
- UPDATE: Boil water alert lifted for Oxford
- Cason Water lifts boil water alert
- MSDH: Saltillo lifts boil water alert
- UPDATE: Boil water alert could be lifted for Tupelo Saturday
- UPDATE: Boil water alert for Blue Mtn. has been lifted
- UPDATE: Oxford under boil water alert
- Boil water alert issued for some, lifted for others
- Boil water alert lifted in the Nettleton area
- Boil water alert lifted for some in Chickasaw County