This boil water alert has been lifted, as of April 24.
Original post below
MACON, Miss. (WTVA) - A boil water alert has been issued for all customers of Parks Utilities in Noxubee County until further notice.
The alert is due to a pressure loss caused by a power outage at the company.
Those affected are advised to boil their water for at least one minute before consuming.
- Parks Utilities lifts boil water alert in Noxubee County
- Cason Water lifts boil water alert
- Boil water alert issued for some in Noxubee County
- UPDATE: Boil water alert lifted for Oxford
- MSDH: Saltillo lifts boil water alert
- Boil water alert lifted for some in Chickasaw County
- Starkville Utilities issues boil water alert for some customers
- UPDATE: Boil water alert could be lifted for Tupelo Saturday
- UPDATE: Boil-water alert lifted for Town of Vaiden
- Boil water alert issued for some, lifted for others