RIPLEY, Miss. (WTVA) - Tippah County Coroner Chris McCallister confirmed a death investigation is underway after a body was found on top of a theater in downtown Ripley.
The coroner said he got the call to the Dixie Theater between 5:00 and 6:00 Thursday evening.
However, no foul play is suspected in the person's death, according to the coroner.
- Body found on top of Ripley building
- Ripley man reported missing
- Power outage at Ashley Furniture in Ripley
- Ripley mourns following deaths of students
- UPDATE: No charges filed in Ripley shooting
- Ripley PD look to ID warehouse burglar
- North MS Tool relocates operations to Ripley
- Flames erupt at furniture plant in Ripley
- Ripley man wanted for Kentucky murder
- Body found in Tippah County