TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) -- Authorities have released the name of the person whose body was found in a lake on the east side of Tupelo.
Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green identified the victim as James K. Parker, 30, of Panola County.
His family had recently reported him missing.
RELATED: Man reported missing in Lee County
Police said Parker's body was discovered around 6:30 p.m. on Friday, March 1, in a lake on Briar Ridge Road.
Green said the body will be sent for an autopsy.
- Authorities release name of person found dead in Tupelo lake
- Tupelo man found dead In Louisiana
- Police: Man found dead inside Tupelo apartment
- Person found dead after shooting in Aliceville, Ala.
- Missing Oxford person found safe
- UPDATE: Tupelo teen found safe
- One person dead following Lee County wreck
- Chickasaw County wreck leaves one person dead
- UPDATED: Homeless pedestrian dead in Tupelo
- Vigil held for dead Tupelo man