TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green said the body found earlier this week is that of former Mississippi State football player P.J. Jones.
His body was recovered from a lake in the Indian Hills subdivision Monday.
P.J. Jones | Source: HailState.com
Previous Article - Body recovered from Lee County lake
Shortly after the discovery, Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson said he did not suspect foul play.
Jones was identified by fingerprint analysis, Green said.
Jones played for MSU from 2011 to 2014.
- Body found in Lee County lake identified as former MSU football player P.J. Jones
- Sheriff identifies bodies found in Benton County
- MSU football player Reggie Todd arrested
- MSU football player accused of animal cruelty
- UPDATE: Tishomingo County body identified
- UPDATE: Body found in drainage channel identified
- Coroner identifies body found at Tupelo home
- Weir woman identified as body found in Oktibbeha County
- MSU football player pleads guilty in animal cruelty case
- Two MSU football players involved in Tuesday night crash