IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A body was found floating in the Tennessee Tombigbee Waterway on Sunday.
According to the Tishomingo County Coroner Mack Wilemon, the body is believed to be that of a man who has been missing since Thursday.
Wilemon said the body was found around 9:30 a.m. floating near the Crows Neck Boat Ramp.
Wilemon confirmed the body has been sent Pearl for an official autopsy and identification.
- Body found floating in Tishomingo County
- Body found in Tishomingo County creek
- UPDATE: Tishomingo County body identified
- Hernando man found dead in Tishomingo County
- UPDATE: Missing Belmont teen found in Tishomingo
- Body found in Tippah County
- Body found In Union County
- UPDATE: Missing teen found alive in Tishomingo County barn
- Stolen gun found during Tishomingo County traffic stop
- Mower taken from Tishomingo County business