BLUE MOUNTAIN, Miss. (WTVA) - Blue Mountain police are asking the public for help identifying two people accused of identity theft.
On March 25, sometime near 8 p.m, two men went into the Blue Mtn. Dollar General and used another person's personal and banking information from Pennsylvania to purchase a Visa gift card in the amount of $955.77.
Police say the two men later went back to the store to try another purchase in the amount of $962.51, but they were declined.
Anyone who can identify these men is urged to contact the Blue Mtn. Police Department at 662-685-4721.
You can see surveillance in the video above.
- Blue Mtn. police look to ID identity thieves
- FBI investigating threat at Blue Mtn. warehouse
- Corinth police look to ID suspected thieves
- UPDATE: Boil water alert for Blue Mtn. has been lifted
- Scrap metal thieves arrested in Blue Mountain
- Blue Mountain police search for recycle bin thieves
- Police charge woman with ID fraud
- Police seek ID's in Kosciusko scam
- Kosciusko police seek ID of woman
- Tupelo police seek ID of restaurant burglar