IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A Blue Mountain man is accused of stealing items from a home in Tishomingo County.
On September 3, the Tishomingo Sheriff’s Department took a report from a homeowner on County Road 78.
The homeowner said several thousand dollars’ worth of tools and other items were taken from the home he was remodeling.
According to witnesses, a blue car was seen sitting at the homeowner’s home before later driving away. Witnesses described the driver as a black man with a shaved head with staples in the head.
The suspect was later arrested the following day in Booneville by Booneville police.
The suspect is identified as Jerome Terell Hall, 33. He’s charged with the burglary of a dwelling.
The Itawamba County Sheriff’s Department has placed a hold on him.
More arrests are possible.
- Blue Mountain man arrested for burglary in Tishomingo County
- Blue Mountain arrests
- Another burglary arrest made in Tishomingo County
- Three arrested following Tishomingo County auto burglaries
- Man linked to multiple Tishomingo County burglaries
- Blue Mountain arrest four for lumber company burglary
- Scrap metal thieves arrested in Blue Mountain
- Tishomingo man arrested on drug charges
- Three arrested in Tishomingo County drug bust
- Two arrested in Tishomingo County drug case