BLUE MOUNTAIN, Miss. (WTVA) - Four men are behind bars in Tippah County following their arrests in connection with a burglary at the Grissoms Lumber Yard in Blue Mountain.
Blue Mountain Police Chief Jim Taylor says that the four men are possibly connected to another burglary in town at the Big M Trucking Company.
Bond has been set on all four men.
A couple of them already have records with the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Blue Mountain arrest four for lumber company burglary
- Blue Mountain arrests
- Blue Mountain man arrested for burglary in Tishomingo County
- Scrap metal thieves arrested in Blue Mountain
- Blue Mountain police arrest five for break-in and robbery
- Tupelo burglary suspects arrested
- Blue Mountain police search for recycle bin thieves
- Blue Mountain High School student recovering from stabbing
- Deputies arrest fourth burglary suspect
- Duo arrested for burglary; more arrests expected