JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Blauer Manufacturing is expanding its North Mississippi operations to Batesville.
This expansion is to accommodate an increase in product demand. This is a $2.4 million corporate investment and will create 125 jobs during the next three years.
The company makes clothing and protective wear for police officers, firefighters and public safety officials.
Its facility is currently located in Lafayette County. Now, it is moving to the facility formerly occupied by the Batesville Casket Company in Batesville.
Blauer currently employs approximately 150 workers in Lafayette County. It will relocate the existing jobs to Batesville.
Blauer has had operations in Lafayette County since 1997. The company plans to be operational in its new Batesville location in the third quarter of 2019.
- Blauer Manufacturing expanding to Batesville, creating jobs
- Abby Manufacturing expanding in Walnut, creating 10 jobs
- Polyurethane foam manufacturer Innocor expanding in Baldwyn, creating 90 jobs
- General Atomics in Shannon expanding, creates jobs
- Iuka auto supplier expanding, creating jobs
- SMW expanding in Lafayette County, creating jobs
- Ajinomoto Foods expanding in Oakland, creating jobs
- Mattress maker expanding in Verona, creating jobs
- HomeStretch expanding in Nettleton, creating 71 jobs
- ABB expanding in Senatobia, creating jobs