TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The Elvis Presley Birthplace held a fan appreciation day for people who carry on the legacy of the king.
"We just get together with friends, and of course, love of Elvis. We keep his memory alive,” said Eva Kiss, who made the trip from Turkey.
Saturday included a free tour of Presley's home, with hundreds in attendance.
- Birthplace hosts Elvis fan appreciation day
- Elvis Birthplace plans expansion
- Tupelo Elvis Festival kicks off at birthplace
- Elvis appreciation day attracts visitors in Tupelo
- Elvis Presley fan club hosts annual singing competition
- Fans continue to celebrate Elvis Festival
- People view Elvis' first guitar during Tupelo Elvis Festival
- Elvis' Graceland launches day tours to Tupelo and Mississippi Delta
- City of Tupelo celebrates Elvis' 84th birthday
- Elvis auction to be held again in January at Graceland