BOSTON (AP) — Bill Cosby's 44-year-old daughter Ensa Cosby died Friday in Massachusetts from kidney disease, a spokesman for the comedian said Monday.
Spokesman Andrew Wyatt asked for prayers for the Cosby family and that the family be given peace at this time. He didn't provide any other details.
Bill Cosby lost another child in 1997 when his son Ennis was shot to death during a robbery attempt in Los Angeles.
Ensa Cosby appeared on one episode of The Cosby Show, which ran from 1984-1992.
- Bill Cosby's daughter Ensa, 44, dies in Massachusetts
- Bill Cosby convicted of drugging, molesting woman
- Cosby jury begins deliberating
- 44 new 'green' school buses coming to Franklin County, AL
- Local native dies while saving daughter, 3, from tractor
- Dr. "Bill" Cannon dies from extended illness
- Bill Cosby's wife says conviction is 'mob justice, not real justice'
- Bill Cosby gets 3 to 10 years in prison for sex assault
- Bill Cosby has been moved to a general population cell at a Pennsylvania prison
- Mother devastated following her infant daughter's death