PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A man from Belmont has been charged with his third DUI.
The Prentiss County Sheriff’s Department arrested Charles William Harris, 63, on November 30 on a traffic stop.
He is also charged with several other traffic citations. His bond was set at $25,000.
- Belmont man charged with third DUI
- Belmont man charged with meth possession
- Town welcomes Belmont child home
- Oxford man charged with third DUI
- Starkville police charge man with third DUI
- Oxford man facing another DUI charge
- Missing Belmont teens found in New Orleans
- Belmont police search for chainsaw thief
- UPDATE: Missing Belmont teen found in Tishomingo
- Police: Two motorcycles stolen in Belmont