BELMONT, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation (MBI) issued an Endangered/Missing Child Alert Tuesday afternoon for a missing Belmont teenager.
Police are searching for Monica O'Bryan, 15.
Belmont Police said she ran away from her home overnight. Police Chief Donald Thomas said O’Bryan left behind a note stating she was stressed about school.
She was last seen Tuesday in the 100 block of Old Highway 25 in Tishomingo County, according to MBI.
She is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs approximately 200 pounds. She has blue eyes and blondish, red hair. She has scars up and down both of her arms, forearms and wrist. Thomas said she had cut herself.
Members of her family said she suffers from a medical condition that may impair her judgment.
Anyone with information about O’Bryan’s whereabouts should call the Belmont Police Department at 662-454-3381.
- State issues missing child alert for Belmont teenager
- State issues Endangered/Missing Child Alert for Senatobia teenager
- Endangered/Missing Child Alert issued for missing Jackson teenager
- Town welcomes Belmont child home
- Emergency Missing Child Alert issued in Alabama
- Missing Belmont teen headed home
- Endangered/Missing Child Alert issued for North Mississippi girl
- UPDATE: Endangered/Missing Child Alert issued for teen is canceled
- Missing Belmont teens found in New Orleans
- UPDATE: Missing Belmont teen found in Tishomingo