OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Oxford police charge a Batesville man with burglary.
On February 27, Oxford police arrested 18-year-old Hunter Lenard.
Police say on February 12 they took a report about a person breaking into a vehicle and stealing a shotgun, along with other items.
The investigaton led officers to identify Lenard as a suspect.
The shotgun was recovered in Panaola County. He was arrested by Batesville police on the burglary warrant and transported to the Lafayette County jail where his bond was set at $10,000.
- Batesville man charged with Oxford burglary
- Batesville man accused of shoplifting from Oxford Walmart
- Silver Alert issued for Batesville man
- Woman charged with burglary of Oxford salon
- Four charged with kidnapping, burglary in Oxford
- Oxford police charge local man for multiple auto burglaries
- Auto burglary lands Oxford man in jail
- Lambert man arrested for burglary in Oxford
- Batesville woman charged with possession of stolen gun
- Blauer Manufacturing expanding to Batesville, creating jobs