OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - An employee is accused of stealing money from her employer in Oxford.
On December 7, Oxford police took a report from a local business of an employee stealing money while on duty.
The employee was identified as Andrei Casey, 38, of Batesville.
Police say a representative of the business signed an affidavit against Casey.
She was arrested on December 8 and charged with embezzlement.
- Batesville woman accused of stealing from her employer
- Batesville man accused of shoplifting from Oxford Walmart
- Woman accused of stealing dog
- Batesville woman charged with possession of stolen gun
- Silver Alert issued for Batesville man
- Batesville man charged with Oxford burglary
- Blauer Manufacturing expanding to Batesville, creating jobs
- Batesville man charged in Oxford stabbing
- Batesville motel suffers significant roof damage following storms
- Police find 1 dead, 1 hurt, by Batesville police station