OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Oxford police charge a Batesville man with felony shoplifting.
On Friday, June 22, Oxford police picked up 23-year-old Dekedris McMillan from the Batesville Police Department.
On April 24, Oxford Walmart filed a report that two men left the store with approximately $1,192 worth of merchandise without paying.
Surveillance video identified McMillin as a suspect and a warrant was issued for his arrest.
- Batesville man accused of shoplifting from Oxford Walmart
- Batesville man charged with Oxford burglary
- Batesville man charged in Oxford stabbing
- Oxford men accused of embezzling from Walmart
- 2 face felony shoplifting charges in Oxford
- Silver Alert issued for Batesville man
- Corinth man charged with felony shoplifting in Oxford
- Police arrest man accused of mall shoplifting
- Batesville woman accused of stealing from her employer
- Blauer Manufacturing expanding to Batesville, creating jobs