COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Dawn Clausen, the owner of Dawn's 45 Barbershop on Highway 45, said someone burglarized her barbershop on Friday.
Lowndes County Sheriff Mike Arledge said investigators are searching for the burglar and released a photo of a white BMW that was caught on security cameras.
Arledge said investigators believe the burglar was driving the white BMW.
The burglar parked the car on the other side of the trees near Clausen's shop, kicked in the door, then vandalized it, she said.
The burglar stole the first dollar she ever made, coins and origami planes.
Clausen has replaced the door that was broken, which she said cost $600.
The burglar stole a total of six dollars, she said.
Clausen said she has owned this shop in Lowndes County for nearly 10 years and cuts the hair of law enforcement officers, military personnel and members of the government.
- Barbershop owner seeks justice after burglary
- Lowndes investigators look to identify car, investigating barbershop burglary
- Former barbershop owner pleads guilty to sexual battery
- Indiana man convicted in April slaying of barbershop owner
- Mother seeks justice for son, shooting victim
- Police seek Starkville auto burglary suspect
- Stuart seeking elected term as Alabama chief justice
- Family seeks justice for daughter's body found in Jackson creek
- Family of Calhoun double homicide victim seeks justice
- Tupelo police seek second suspect in gun store burglary