NEW ALBANY, Miss. (WTVA) - New Albany’s hospital celebrated its first birth of the New Year.
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County says Brett Haize Chumley was the first baby to be born in 2019 at the hospital.
He arrived at 12:37 a.m.
His parents are Jacob and Lakan Chumley of Pontotoc, and he will be welcomed home by his two sisters: Kinzlie, 7, and Kaizlie, 2.
In honor of this moment, the hospital presented the family with a large gift bag containing a variety of baby items, as well as a car seat.
- Baptist-Union County welcomes first baby of 2019
- Mason named chief medical officer at Baptist Union County
- Tupelo Buffalo Park welcomes new baby buffalo
- Report: Baptist Memorial's Sean Johnson resigning
- Southern Baptist leader resigns after 'relationship'
- Baptist, NMHS revealed as bidders for Oktibbeha County hospital
- Union County Heritage Museum features first exhibit of 2019
- OCH introduces first baby of 2019
- Fire damages Union County home
- Body found In Union County