OAKLAND, Miss. (WTVA) - A bank robber was sentenced to 90 months in prison for a robbery in Yalobusha County.
Cornelius Bradford pleaded guilty in June to armed bank robbery and brandishing a firearm during a crime of violence.
The robbery happened in December 2017 at the Oakland branch of BancorpSouth.
He will also serve three years' probation.
- Bank robber sentenced for Yalobusha crime
- Indictment made in Yalobusha County bank robbery
- Accused bank robber expected to plead guilty
- UPDATE: Accused bank robber pleads guilty
- Sulligent, Alabama, police searching for bank robber
- Officers recover money in Yalobusha County bank robbery
- Woman missing in Yalobusha County
- Yalobusha County teen found safe
- Yalobusha Co. family worries rain threatens home
- Five arrested for drugs in Yalobusha County