GREENWOOD, Miss. (WTVA) -- Bank of Commerce has completed its expansion into Tallahatchie County.
The bank finalized the purchase of the Tallahatchie County Bank last week.
Bank officials say customers of TCB will soon notice a name change and additional services, including mobile and online banking.
Bank of Commerce has locations in Charleston, Columbus, Starkville, Oxford and Greenwood.
The bank's main office is also located in Greenwood.
- Bank of Commerce expands north Mississippi footprint
- Local banks make moves to expand
- North Mississippi sees flooding
- Mississippi bank to buy southwest Alabama bank for $60M
- BancorpSouth merger to help bank expand in Texas
- North Mississippi Medical Center closings
- Mississippi expands management zone to prevent spread of deer disease
- Mississippi bank gets new leader as longtime CEO steps aside
- Mississippi bank: Avenatti repaid loans in criminal case
- Senate confirms US attorney for North Mississippi