STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman accused of holding a pistol while confronting two people at the campground where she worked has been charged.
WTVA 9 News' partner The Starkville Daily News reports Ruby Howell, 70, turned herself in Tuesday morning on a misdemeanor charge of threatening exhibition of a weapon.
The video of the incident at the Starkville Kampgrounds of America at Oktibbeha County Lake on May 26 shows Howell with a gun in her hand while talking to the couple
Howell worked at the campground and has since been fired.
The Starkville Daily News reports Howell posted a $500 bond and was released.
Her court date is scheduled for June 25 in justice court.
- Woman charged in campground gun incident
- Two women charged, arrested after chase through Lee Co. campground
- Campground worker fired after viral video
- More charges possible after Columbus shooting incident
- Woman arrested in Prentiss County on drug, gun charges
- Batesville woman charged with possession of stolen gun
- Woman arrested on armed robbery charges after incident in front of jail
- Columbus man faces federal charge in 2016 shooting incident
- No charges expected following South Feemster Lake Rd. incident
- Booneville man charged with assault after traffic incident