KOSSUTH, Miss. (WTVA) - The Assistant Superintendent of Alcorn County Schools says coach Micah Wilbanks has been fired.
This is the latest in a series of events for Wilbanks ever since law enforcement showed up at the middle school last week.
“I never thought he would be like this but I don’t like it and I think he should be punished for what he did,” said Preston Studdard, a student at Kossuth Middle School.
Wilbanks has since been charged with five counts of secretly video-taping girls in a locker room.
- UPDATE: Coach faces charges of photographing students for lewd purposes
- Oxford man charged with secretly photographing for lewd purpose
- UPDATE: Suspect faces multiple charges after shooting
- Alabama photographer pleads guilty to child porn charges
- UPDATE: Kossuth coach accused of secretly filming female students
- UPDATE: Accused burglars to face charges in other counties
- UPDATE: Duo faces more charges in burglary spree
- UPDATE: Man faces charges in Lee Co. police chase
- UPDATE: Wife now faces charges in daycare molestation case
- UPDATE: Eupora shooting suspect now faces federal charges