CALHOUN CITY, Miss. (WTVA) - One person remains hospitalized following an overnight shooting in Calhoun City.
Police Chief Tito Lopez says the shooting happened around 11:30 p.m. at a home on Byars Avenue.
He says the victim told police a person came to the home and shot him.
So far, Lopez has not released the name of the victim or a person-of-interest he says is wanted for questioning.
We will have more details as they become available on WTVA.com and WTVA 9 News.
- One person hospitalized in overnight shooting
- Overnight wreck sends one person to Columbus hospital
- One person injured in overnight house fire
- One person dies in overnight house fire
- Columbus police investigates overnight shooting
- One person hospitalized after two vehicle wreck
- One wounded overnight in Calhoun City shooting
- Man hospitalized after Verona shooting
- Law enforcement respond to possible shooting in Shannon, one person taken to hospital
- Person in custody for Aberdeen shooting