TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Autopsy results are back on a man from Plantersville found dead in his yard from a gunshot wound.
Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green says the autopsy showed that Keith Anderson, 46, died from gunshot wounds.
However, Green did not say if the shooting was a homicide or a suicide.
Anderson was found last Wednesday around 5:40 a.m. by Lee County deputies.
- Coroner: Autopsy shows Plantersville man died from gunshot wounds
- Plantersville alderman election results
- Plantersville man pleads not guilty to burglaries
- Coroner: Woman dies following morning house fire
- Plantersville looking for new police chief
- Plantersville wreck sends 2 to hospital
- Mother of dead Plantersville man calls shooting a "nightmare"
- UPDATE: Plantersville man indicted after crash kills Oxford teacher
- Union Coroner: Man killed in ATV accident
- Coroner: Big Creek man killed in wreck