LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Auto Parts Manufacturing Mississippi (APMM) is increasing production in Lee County and creating 50 jobs.
This is a $100 million investment.
The automotive supplier is located in Guntown and produces stamped auto parts, body weld parts and plastic parts.
The company’s expansion accommodates increased production for the 2019 Toyota Corolla, which is produced at Toyota Mississippi in Blue Springs.
APMM is owned by Toyota Auto Body Co., LTD.
The Mississippi Development Authority is providing assistance for workforce training. Lee County is providing assistance in the form of ad valorem tax exemptions.
APMM currently employs approximately 400 workers in Lee County. The company expects to fill the new positions by December 2018.
APMM is accepting applications through local employment agencies: Express Employment Professionals, Resource Manufacturing and Kelly Services.
- Auto Parts Manufacturing Mississippi increases production, creating 50 jobs
- Blauer Manufacturing expanding to Batesville, creating jobs
- Iuka auto supplier expanding, creating jobs
- Abby Manufacturing expanding in Walnut, creating 10 jobs
- Polyurethane foam manufacturer Innocor expanding in Baldwyn, creating 90 jobs
- Abby Manufacturing bringing 10 jobs to Walnut
- Start-up boat manufacturer Avid Boats creating 75 jobs in Amory
- Manufacturer New Way Trucks opening operation in Booneville, creating 100 jobs
- Toyota Mississippi creating 400 jobs at Blue Springs plant
- New Amazon center to create 500 jobs in north Mississippi