IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - An attorney was given a suspended sentence Tuesday after pleading guilty to crimes following a fire at her law office in Iuka.
Tacey Clark, 54, of Tishomingo, was given a suspended sentence of 3 years for insurance fraud and a suspended sentence of 5 years for aggravated DUI.
She also got 5 years of supervised probation on the aggravated DUI charge.
Clark was indicted last year following a joint investigation by the Tishomingo County Sheriff's Department and the Iuka Police Department into the 2015 fires at the office on Eastport Street in Iuka and her home in the Mill Creek area of the county.
She was indicted on two counts of arson and one count of DUI maiming, which came from an accident in Iuka when her vehicle struck a motorcyclist.
- Attorney pleads guilty to charges following Iuka law office fire
- Iuka attorney disbarred from practice
- Iuka man faces drug-related charge
- Iuka man charged with burglary, grand larceny
- Iuka man charged with possessing stolen property
- Iuka man charged for 2018 burglary
- Corinth man pleads guilty to federal charges
- Iuka man faces drug charge in Tishomingo County
- Iuka man, Tennessee woman charged in death of her husband
- Iuka man accused of setting fire in Alabama