STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Work is expected to take more than a month for Atmos Energy to upgrade its gas utility infrastructure on Louisville Street.
Work began on Monday, April 30 near Emerson School and will work their way north to Lynn Lane. The primary work will take place on the east side of the street.
The work is expected to take five to six weeks.
- Atmos Energy upgrading gas utility system in part of Starkville
- Atmos Energy improving natural gas distribution system in Starkville
- Natural gas rates to rise for Atmos customers in Mississippi
- Report: Starkville to see sewage, electric upgrades
- Starkville Utilities employee charged with embezzlement
- Starkville Utilities warns customers about phone scam
- Starkville aldermen to talk utility improvements
- Spotlight on Starkville - Part 1
- Spotlight on Starkville - Part 2
- Spotlight on Starkville - Part 3