ECRU, Miss. (WTVA) - Ashley Furniture is expanding its operations in Ecru and creating 100 jobs.
The expansion is at the company's stationary upholstery manufacturing and regional distribution center there.
The expansion will add an additional 403,000 square feet onto Ashley’s existing facility.
The plant’s truck shop will be re-established in a new location, which will be comprised of a 35,000-square-foot truck maintenance facility.
Ashley Furniture employs 3,290 in Mississippi, with approximately 2,260 employees at the Ecru location.
- Ashley Furniture expanding in Ecru, creating 100 jobs
- Ecru Police investigate death at Ashley Furniture
- Kevin Charles Furniture expanding, creating jobs in New Albany
- Furniture producer is expanding, creating jobs in New Albany
- Power outage at Ashley Furniture in Ripley
- Ashley Furniture awards local graduates with scholarships
- General Atomics in Shannon expanding, creates jobs
- Iuka auto supplier expanding, creating jobs
- SMW expanding in Lafayette County, creating jobs
- Ajinomoto Foods expanding in Oakland, creating jobs