Photo Gallery 2 Images
ALCORN COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Several people face criminal charges in connection to several thefts of ATVs and utility trailers in Alcorn County.
The following face charges:
- Kelly D. Crowe, 35, of Walnut - charged with one count of burglary and one county of grand larceny.
- Charles K. Keller, 47, of Saulsbury, Tennessee - charged with one count of burglary and two counts of grand larceny.
- Phil J. Parsons, 31, of Corinth - one count of grand larceny. He also faces charges in Tippah and Prentiss counties.
More arrests are expected.
- Arrests made for Alcorn County thefts
- Arrest made for Alcorn County home burglary
- Multiple thefts, chase lead to arrest of Alcorn County man
- Alcorn County man wanted in Prentiss County for tractor theft
- UPDATE: Alcorn County deputies arrest escaped inmate
- Tennessee fugitives arrested in Alcorn County
- Former Alcorn County clerk arrested for embezzlement
- House fire in Alcorn County
- UPDATE: Alcorn County inmate captured
- Final arrest made for tractor theft in Tishomingo County