TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – Tupelo police have charged a Mooreville man with felony voyeurism.
On Monday, December 18, Tupelo police charged Jacob Lewis, 38.
Jacob Lewis | Photo: Tupelo Police Department
Police say Lewis had been listed in a complaint by an East Drive resident. Lewis had been doing contracting work for the resident.
His bond was set at $5,000. His case will be presented to a Lee County grand jury.
- Arrest made in Tupelo voyeurism case
- Officers seize drugs in Tupelo, arrest made
- Arrests made for Tupelo school threats
- Arrests made in separate Columbus burglary cases
- Another arrest made in Starkville embezzlement case
- Fourth arrest made in stolen property case
- UPDATE: Arrest made following school threats in Amory, Tupelo
- Tupelo death caused by gunshot wound, murder arrest made
- UPDATE: Arrest made for fatal hit-and-run in Tupelo
- Tupelo burglary suspects arrested