OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Oxford Police responded to Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi at approximately 1:30 Monday morning.
Officers found the victim in the hospital with a non-life-threatening gunshot wound.
Jodie Jacobs, 36, of Oxford, was located at his home off Anchorage Road around 2 a.m.
The Oxford Police Department's crisis negotiators were able to talk Jacobs safely out of the house at 6:40 a.m.
Jacobs has been charged with domestic violence-aggravated assault.
He is now awaiting a bond hearing.
- Arrest made in Oxford shooting
- UPDATE: Arrest made in Oxford Lyric shooting
- Arrest made in Oxford homicide
- One arrest made after home invasion, shooting in Oxford
- Oxford police make arrest after shooting report
- Arrest made for Columbus shooting
- Arrest made in Derma shooting
- Arrest made after Fulton shooting
- Arrest made in Verona shooting
- Arrest made in Shannon shooting