COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Lowndes County investigators have made two arrests in a home invasion on Tabernacle Road last year where a man was shot.
Tommy Deloach was arrested recently at a hotel in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, in connection with the crime where Brian Bishop was wounded.
Deloach is being held in the Lowndes County jail along with Lonnell Thompson, who was arrested in Rutherford County, Tennessee, on a warrant for the crime here.
Chief Deputy Marc Miley says it is believed the suspects and the six victims in the July 2017 home invasion knew one another and are involved in drug activity.
Miley adds that more arrests in the case are expected and asks anyone with information about the crime to call the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department.
- Arrest made in Lowndes County home invasion
- Seventh arrest made in home invasion investigation
- Child abuse arrest made in Lowndes County
- Grand larceny arrest made in Lowndes County
- Arrest made in case of stolen equipment in Lowndes County
- 3 arrested for Oxford home invasion
- Arrest made for Alcorn County home burglary
- Derma police investigating home invasion
- Lowndes County home destroyed in overnight fire
- Lowndes County inmate dies