COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A judge denied bond for a 17-year-old who is charged with the murder of a teenage girl in Columbus.
Columbus police arrested Curtis Lathan, 17, of Columbus and charged him with murder in the fatal shooting at Propst Park.
Arykah White on her Facebook page
Curtis Lathan | Photo: Lowndes County Sheriff's Department
Arykah White, 16, died after she was wounded outside the activity center at the park around 11:30 p.m. Saturday where a Sweet 16 party was being held.
- Judge denies bond for Columbus murder suspect
- UPDATE: Judge denies bond for Winston County murder suspect
- Judge revokes bond for Starkville murder suspect
- Judge lowers bond for Itawamba murder suspect
- UPDATE: Columbus murder suspects appear before judge
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Winston County capital murder suspect
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Alcorn County murder suspect
- Bond denied for Chickasaw County drug suspect
- Judge sets $5 million bond for Baldwyn capital murder suspect
- Judge sets $1 million bond for Tupelo murder suspect