BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - One person has been arrested for stealing a tractor and a trailer from a barn in Prentiss County.
The Prentiss County Sheriff's Department has not released the name of the defendant, but Sheriff Randy Tolar says more arrests would be made in the case.
Tolar says the tractor and trailer were taken Saturday from a barn on County Road 6100.
The tractor was found Sunday in a wooded area off of County Road 1090. The trailer was found Monday abandoned off of Highway 371 near Hobo Station.
- Arrest made for tractor, trailer were stolen in Prentiss County
- Child enticement arrest made in Prentiss County
- Child abuse arrest made in Prentiss County
- Alcorn County man wanted in Prentiss County for tractor theft
- Two burglary arrests made in Prentiss County in separate cases
- 10 stolen tractors recovered in Union County
- Final arrest made for tractor theft in Tishomingo County
- Arrest made for stolen motorcycle
- Prentiss County supervisor arrested for DUI
- Father arrested for shooting in Prentiss County