SHANNON, Miss. (WTVA) - Lee County sheriff's deputies arrested one person for threats made against Shannon schools on Friday.
According to Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson, the case is an ongoing investigation and more details will be released on Monday.
This comes after Tupelo police arrested two juveniles in connection to threats made against Tupelo schools.
- Arrest made for Shannon school threats
- Arrests made for Tupelo school threats
- Arrest made in New Hope school threat following investigation
- UPDATE: Arrest made following school threats in Amory, Tupelo
- Shannon police find cocaine, make arrest
- Man arrested in Shannon with counterfeit money
- Police arrest Shannon man for Tupelo homicide
- One arrested, one wounded in Shannon stabbing
- Storm shelter being built at Shannon school
- Second arrest made in connection to threat made at Nettleton School