COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Columbus police charge a man with shooting into another man's vehicle earlier this month.
Columbus Police Chief Fred Shelton says Dustin Wells has been arrested and charged with aggravated assault.
The shooting took place on May 6 in the area of 18th Avenue and 7th Street North.
RELATED: Columbus police investigate shooting
Wells is accused of following the victim and firing four shots into the victim's car.
No one was injured.
- Arrest made for Columbus shooting
- Arrest made for Columbus counterfeit check
- Arrests made in separate Columbus burglary cases
- Arrest made in Derma shooting
- UPDATE: Man arrested, charged following Columbus shooting
- UPDATE: Columbus men arrested for Tuesday shooting
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Lee County shooting
- Second arrest made in Starkville Sportsplex shooting
- UPDATE: Arrest made in Oxford Lyric shooting
- UPDATE: Arrests made for West Point shooting