CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) - An arrest has been made in connection to a November home burglary in Alcorn County.
Joseph Crum, 35, of Corinth, was arrested Wednesday, Jan. 9. He has been charged with burglary of a residence.
On Nov. 30, 2018, Alcorn County deputies responded to a burglary report on County Road 626.
The residence had been broken into and several items were missing.
A deputy was able to recover some of the missing items at a nearby residence.
This led to a warrant being issued for Crum.
The investigation is ongoing, and more charges may be filed.
- Arrest made for Alcorn County home burglary
- Arrests made for Alcorn County thefts
- Alcorn County investigators charge 3 with home burglary
- Another burglary arrest made in Tishomingo County
- Arrests made in Monroe County burglaries
- Arrest made for Calhoun County burglaries
- Burglary arrest made in Chickasaw County
- Auto burglary arrest made in Webster County
- Burglary arrests made in Yalobusha County
- Former Alcorn County clerk arrested for embezzlement