FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - A man faces criminal charges in Fulton following the shooting of a woman.
On Wednesday, Police responded to the reported shooting on Elliott Street.
Jamie D. Wilson | Source: Itawamba County Sheriff's Department
Responding police officers found a woman suffering from a single gunshot wound to the shoulder, according to Fulton Police Chief Mitch Nabors.
The woman was treated at the hospital in Tupelo and later released.
Officers arrested Jamie Wilson and charged him with aggravated assault domestic violence, as well as burglary of a dwelling.
Police did not provide further information.
- Arrest made after Fulton shooting
- Arrest made for Columbus shooting
- Arrest made in Derma shooting
- Quitman County escapee arrested in Fulton
- Fulton man arrested for insurance fraud
- Fulton PD investigate Walmart thefts
- Fulton man faces meth charge
- Fire destroys house in Fulton
- Vehicle hits Fulton nail salon
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Lee County shooting