A man wanted in relation to a burglary and armed robbery is now in custody, according to the Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Office.
Joshua Norman, 25, surrendered himself to authorities on Saturday, according to the sheriff's office.
Norman is expected to go before a judge for a bond hearing on Monday.
Original post below.
STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Oktibbeha County sheriff’s investigators are searching for a man in relation to a burglary and armed robbery report.
On Wednesday, Feb. 6, at 1 a.m., deputies responded to an address near County Lake Road.
Investigators have yet to release specific details about the case.
Courtney Clay, 26, was arrested for allegedly helping the suspect, 25-year-old Joshua Norman.
Clay appeared in court Friday morning where her bond was set at $100,000.
Norman is still wanted and is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or the Oktibbeha County Sheriff’s Department at 662-323-2421.
- UPDATE: 'Armed and dangerous' suspect in custody in Oktibbeha County
- Oktibbeha County sexual battery suspect surrenders
- UPDATE: Friends remember Oktibbeha County murder victim
- UPDATE: Missing teen found in Oktibbeha County
- Oktibbeha County wreck injures one
- UPDATE: Kosciusko shooting suspects now in custody
- UPDATE: Suspect in custody for Winona shooting
- UPDATE: Houston stabbing suspect now in custody
- UPDATE: Corinth shooting suspect in custody
- UPDATE: Lowndes Co. armed robbery suspect captured