JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) — A second insurer will be available to some Mississippians who get health insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
Molina Healthcare of Mississippi will be an option for people in Lafayette, Lee, Marshall, Panola, Pontotoc and Union counties.
Those counties are among 19 counties in the state where Molina can be selected by those seeking health care coverage through Obamacare.
For 2019, Ambetter from Magnolia Health was the only insurer in Mississippi available through the federal health insurance marketplace.
Enrollment for 2020 goes from November 1 through December 15.
- Another insurer to join Obamacare insurance marketplace in Mississippi
- Insurer continues Alabama coverage for Mississippi Medicaid
- Insurance adjusters handle damage claims
- Top Mississippi hospital and insurer agree to contract terms
- Insurer releases rankings for deer-car collisions
- Alabama prepares to freeze, end insurance program
- Fulton man arrested for insurance fraud
- Woman arrested for attempting to defraud insurance company
- Amid dispute, health system will accept insurance coverage
- Deputy and 1 other man accused of cheating insurance company