TISHOMINGO COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Another arrest has been made in a rash of burglaries in Tishomingo County.
According to the Tishomingo County Sheriff’s Department, Matthew Charles Linton, 31, of Burnsville, was charged on Monday, December 4 with burglary of a dwelling.
He is accused in a burglary on County Road 225.
More arrests are pending, not only in this case but others as well.
Linton’s bond was set at $15,000.
- Another burglary arrest made in Tishomingo County
- Three arrested following Tishomingo County auto burglaries
- Meth arrest made in Tishomingo County
- Man linked to multiple Tishomingo County burglaries
- Blue Mountain man arrested for burglary in Tishomingo County
- Final arrest made for tractor theft in Tishomingo County
- Arrest made in Tishomingo County officer-involved shooting
- Arrest made for Alcorn County home burglary
- Arrests made in Monroe County burglaries
- Arrest made for Calhoun County burglaries