NOXAPATER, Miss. (WTVA) - A man from Neshoba County will face charges in Winston County in connection to lawnmower thefts.
Lakendrick Walker, 33, was arrested in Neshoba County on charges of stealing a lawnmower. He was apparently walking down a road pushing a lawnmower shortly after one was reported stolen.
He was then transferred to the Winston County jail to face similar charges there.
Law enforcement in Winston County say nearly $250,000 worth of lawnmowers have been stolen in Winston and surrounding areas in recent weeks.
- Another arrest made in connection to lawnmower thefts
- UPDATE: Officers arrest suspect in Winston County lawnmower theft
- Arrests made for Alcorn County thefts
- Burnsville man arrested in connection to vehicle theft
- Final arrest made for tractor theft in Tishomingo County
- Second arrest made in connection to threat made at Nettleton School
- Investigators connect fourth person to Lowndes County burglaries, thefts
- Arrest made for stolen motorcycle
- Arrest made for Columbus shooting
- Arrest made in Derma shooting