TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Residents gathered at The Summit Center for the annual Tommie and Doctor Walter Bourland Roast Fundraiser.
This year's roastee was Scott Reed.
This charity event benefits the Antone Tannehill Good Samaritan Free Clinic, whose mission is to provide high quality medical, dental and pharmaceutical care at no cost at the eligible working, uninsured and temporarily unemployed residents of Lee County.
- Annual charity roast raises money for Tupelo free clinic
- Free legal clinics upcoming
- BancorpSouth Tupelo awards two local charities
- Free medical screenings in Tupelo
- Free legal clinics set for coming months
- Tupelo police and firemen face off for charity
- Tupelo hosts annual Bud and Burgers festival
- CREATE hosts annual meeting in Tupelo
- Race raises money for breast cancer programs
- Runner raising money stops in Mississippi