TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - This year's Angel Tree is now ready inside the Mall at Barnes Crossing in Tupelo.
The Salvation Army's program helps families in need by giving gifts to local children.
Community members adopt the "angels" for the Christmas season, giving them special gifts they have wished for.
Right now, you can adopt a name from the tree and return the gifts by Dec. 9.
Volunteers will sort and organize the gifts that will be distributed ahead of Christmas.
Sizes for clothing and a wish-list are included for all of the angels.
- Angel Tree kicks off in Tupelo
- Angel Tree program kicks off in Tupelo
- Tupelo Chick-fil-A sets up Golden Angel Tree
- Salvation Army of Tupelo needs angels returned
- Tupelo Elvis Festival kicks off at birthplace
- Toyota makes big donation to Salvation Army Angel Tree
- Tupelo man killed after motorcycle hits tree
- Several locations in Tupelo to recycle Christmas trees
- UPDATE: Tree removed from Highway 145 in north Tupelo
- Tupelo mayor OK after tree falls on home